Oh my Pinterest.
Yes. You all have seen me. I met a new friend Pinterest this year and I cannot get enough of her. I pin. I comment. I post. It’s wonderful.
Pinterest has become my source of creative inspiration for all things baking, cooking and crafting. [Insert sigh of happiness.] I have even learned a few organizational tips that have been very useful in keeping my darling but (very) cozy 1,100 square foot home well-kept.
I’d like to spread the Pinterest love this weekend and share a few of my favorite links. All have been tried, tested, and husband/Madame President-approved (and I even managed to post pictures this time). These are pins where if you make what they tell you, it looks like the picture. And who doesn’t love that.
Mama’s Top 5 Pins:
(1) Blackberry Pie Bars (to make your family and co-workers swoon) – courtesy of the Pink Parsley.
(2) Buttermilk Roast Chicken (the best chicken you will ever eat) – courtesy of the Smitten Kitchen.
(3) Homemade Liquid Soap (to finally get rid of all those bars of random soap you get for gifts during the holidays) – courtesy of the Burlap Bag.
(4) Chicken Pot Pie (so good your husband will offer to do the dishes) – courtesy of The Girl Who Ate Everything.
(5) Pink black-bottomed cupcakes with icing – courtesy of iheart2stamp by Jen Muro.
Next time . . . . . Salted Caramel cupcake tutorial. After the caramel started behaving and turned into a gooey glob of heaven, I somehow managed to not eat all of them.
Sneak peak (pictured with their Classic American cupcake counterpart) . . . . .